Green House Projects for Veterans
Green House homes are an innovative alternative for long-term care within the Veterans Administration. Veterans who qualify for skilled nursing home care are eligible to apply to the VA Green House home in their area.
VA Green House homes (and more to come):
- Danville, IL: VA Illiana Health Care System. Get the news article.
- Chicago, IL: Captain James A. Lovell Federal Health Care Center
- Tuscaloosa, AL: VA Medical Center. Get the news article.
- Tomah, WI: Tomah VA Medical Center
- Milwaukee, WI: Clement J. Zablocki VA Medical Center
Ready to plan your own VA Green House Project?
Get started with The Green House Project VA fact sheet and then contact us to set up an exploratory consultation. Experts at The Green House Project will help you every step of the way as you envision, create, and optimize your Green House home for veterans.
“The Green House Project Is Serving Our Nation’s Veterans."
Tour the VA Illiana Green House home
Christa Hojlo, former National Director for VA Community Living Centers, commemorates the grand opening of the nation’s first Green House home for veterans.