Who Should Attend
Who should attend the 2020 Beyond Memory Care: A Dementia Well-Being Approach symposium?
This first-ever symposium hosted by The Green House Project, is designed for a wide spectrum of individuals caring for people living with dementia. Therefore, we recommend the following attendee types:
- Dementia/Memory Care Professionals
- Physicians and Medical Directors
- Nursing Home Administrators
- Nurses and Directors of Nursing
- Certified Nursing Assistants
- Activities Professionals
- Recreation Therapists
- Assisted Living Administrators and Executive Directors
- Home Care Professionals
- Home and Community-Based Care Professionals
- Family Caregivers/Care Partner
In short, this symposium is ideally suited for anyone who works with or has a loved one living with dementia.