Green House Workshop: Portland, Oregon
The Green House Workshop is the first step in bringing Green House homes to your community. The workshop is hosted by an operating Green House organization, and it is an opportunity to:
- Understand The Green House values and essential practices, and explore how the model is reflected in various communities
- Review the growing evidence-base, which shows positive financial, clinical, and quality of life outcomes
- Speak with leadership and staff from an operating Green House organization about their experience
- Step inside a Green House home to experience the elements of real home, meaningful life, and empowered staff
- Get the latest from The Green House Project as a national initiative, including innovative tools and resources, policy impact, and growing momentum across the country
- Learn how you can take the next step toward bringing Green House homes to your community
This webinar unpacks the Green House 2.0 Cultural Transformation initiative with speakers who will describe their own experiences partnering with GHP. THW and Green House team members will answer questions and address topics that they were not able to get to during the three previous webinars.
In this session, presenters will address challenges and offer tips and best practices for returning to visitations.