Green House Workshop: Loveland, Colorado
The Green House Workshop is the first step in bringing Green House homes to your community. The workshop is hosted by an operating Green House organization, and it is an opportunity to:
- Understand The Green House values and essential practices, and explore how the model is reflected in various communities
- Review the growing evidence-base, which shows positive financial, clinical, and quality of life outcomes
- Speak with leadership and staff from an operating Green House organization about their experience
- Step inside a Green House home to experience the elements of real home, meaningful life, and empowered staff
- Get the latest from The Green House Project as a national initiative, including innovative tools and resources, policy impact, and growing momentum across the country
- Learn how you can take the next step toward bringing Green House homes to your community
Lori Porter, cofounder of the National Association of Health Care Assistants (NAHCA), will share some recruitment and retention secrets she has learned over four decades of working in long-term care.
Marla Devries, director of resource development for The Green House Project, will unpack the Green House 2.0 initiative, including more details about the Cultural Transformation process, our sustainability resources and tools, our network of peers.
Intensive, interactive training that prepares Green House Educator within partner organizations to teach Core team education.
The Green House Workshop is the first step in bringing Green House homes to your community. The workshop is hosted by an operating Green House organization - Thome Rivertown Neighborhood