Green House Workshop: Detroit, MI
The Green House Workshop is the first step in bringing Green House homes to your community. The workshop is hosted by an operating Green House organization, and it is an opportunity to:
- Understand The Green House values and essential practices, and explore how the model is reflected in various communities
- Review the growing evidence-base, which shows positive financial, clinical, and quality of life outcomes
- Speak with leadership and staff from an operating Green House organization about their experience
- Step inside a Green House home to experience the elements of real home, meaningful life, and empowered staff
- Get the latest from The Green House Project as a national initiative, including innovative tools and resources, policy impact, and growing momentum across the country
- Learn how you can take the next step toward bringing Green House homes to your community
The fourth session of our COVID-19 Best Practices in Nursing Homes initiative features Jeffrey Farber, MD, who will outline his experience leading The New Jewish Home, through a COVID-19 crisis. George S. Everly, Jr., PhD, ABPP, FACLP, will examine research- based practices for building resilient leadership to create a workforce culture of resilience and help team members withstand crisis or adapt to or rebound from adversity, including the application of psychological first aid.
Session 5 of the COVID-19 Best Practices in Nursing Homes initiative.