Willing to pay more:
Willing to drive farther for a Green House home:
A house… and a whole lot more.
Green House homes are a way of life for the elders thriving in them, the teams working in them, and the healthcare providers who believe in them.
What makes The Green House Project different?
- A national brand.
- An evidence-based model backed by study after study proving it works.
- A team of expert consultants helping providers create them.
Celebrating more than 15 years of success, the Green House movement is transforming long-term and post-acute care nationwide. It is the most radical, yet common-sense solution you’ll ever experience.
What is The Green House Project? It’s the most natural way of:
- Nurtures elders in a circle of care.
- Enables deep relationships between Elders and caregivers.
- Turns the institutional organizational chart upside down.
- Provides a home for 10-12 people, with private room/baths, that harmonizes with the neighboring community.
- Creates a real home environment with an open kitchen, great room, and easy access to the outdoors.
- Meets federal and state licensing requirements.
- Respects flexible routines and personal preferences.
- Nurtures a familial experience around a common dining table.
- Welcomes friends and family members.
- Encourages personal growth and enables Elders to continue to pursue their interests and passions.
What Families Think About Green House Homes
Celebrating 10 Years Of The Green House Project
“The Green House concept is the most comprehensive effort to reinvent the nursing home.”
The New York Times